Welcome to the Tampa Bay HEAT!
You may join our organization any time during the year. HEAT membership runs June 1st-May 31st and the membership price is for your entire family!
We offer many ways for you to connect with others in the homeschooling community.
- Park Days are offered at least monthly for activities like nerf wars, water wars, dodgeball, kickball and other fun games.
- Parties at the Park are offered several times a year with seasonal themes. All families participating are asked to assist in some small way.
- Facebook: We have many Facebook pages for various groups within HEAT. These are members-only pages. This provides a great way to ask questions, share encouragement and connect with friends!
- HEAT Wave Sports This Saturday morning league is just for fun! There is an awesome family atmosphere as many dads attend. Pull up your chair next to another homeschool mom or dad and make new friends!
- Volunteer! The HEAT holds many events during the year thanks to the dedication of our volunteers! We love our volunteers!
- Moms Night Out Monthly events just for moms to encourage and entertain!
- Come to the Homeschool Resource Center (HRC) (307 S. Parsons Ave. Brandon, 33511). The lobby is usually full of moms who take full advantage of the time their children are in a class at the Homeschool Resource Center. The HRC is a great place to meet new friends and ask questions.
- Field Trips We offer many field trips during the school year. Wear your HEAT t-shirt to help other HEAT families recognize you!
- HEAT Car Magnet You will be surprised how many other HEAT members are driving around town! Get your FREE Tampa Bay HEAT car magnet (when you join)!
- Email email@example.com with questions or if you need help getting connected! Our group is FRIENDLY and we are happy to have you here!
- Join Our Mailing List
Our Mission Statement:
- We are a Christian, nonprofit organization encouraging homeschool families to develop tomorrow's servant leaders socially, academically, and athletically, with a passion to impact the world for Christ and to pass on their Godly heritage to future generations.
- We are committed to giving back to the community at large in the form of service projects
- We are dedicated to preserving high standards for our youth as athletes, scholars, and responsible citizens of exceptional moral character.